What is a cookie
A cookie is a text file, image or routines that a service installs in the equipment or device (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc), to register the activity during the browsing of pages and use of services.
Cookies are associated to a unique code (ID), which identifies the device and/or the browser used in each visit. They could be potentially used to identify the user, through cross referencing various databases.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the internet, providing countless benefits in the use of interactive services, simlifying and enhancing the browsing experience of our website.
Types of cookies
There are various types of cookies. According to the company that issues the file:
- Own cookies: Information that is sent to the user’s computer or device by our services, and managed only by us.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies sent by entities other than Inspiration-Q, and which are active when using our services, accessing our content from social networks, sharing videos, etc.
According to the duration of the cookie:
- Session cookies: They expire as soon as the user closes the browser, at which point they are deleted from the browser and the device.
- Persistent cookies: They expire when they fulfill their purpose, or when they are manually deleted.
Which cookies do we use?
The access to these services implies that cookies can get installed in your device, either own or third-party cookies. We use two types of cookies
Our webservice platform is connected to Google Analytics, for the purpose of gathering usage and performance statistics strictly on the content of these pages. Google Analytics may store persistent and session cookies to compile that statistics and traffic information. By using this website you consent to this activity, although we strive to minimize the impact by the following measures
- We use Google Analytics with the option of IP anonimization, which means that address of the device or computer is not saved.
- We have installed a plug-in that cancels the operation of Google Analytics on critical pages, or on all pages if the user opts out from the use of any kind of cookies.
Note that in case Google Analytics is used, cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and they agree not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to do so. Google Inc. is a company adhering to “Privacy Shields” (privacy shield) that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for browsers through whose instructions, the analytical cookies of said service, can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it here.
Users may disable the use of own and third-party cookies directly in the browser, or with the use of plug-ins. As courtesy, we provide links to the following manuals for specific broswers